Vocantas Auto Shift Callout:
A communications tool that will be used to offer relief shifts via calls, text messages, emails and an online portal.
In the mobile-friendly ASC Employee Portal, you will be able to choose to be contacted by one or more of voice call, text message, and email. You can also bid on offers directly from the portal’s easy-to-use calendar and view a history of all previous offers made to you.
Employee Portal: https://lookoutshifts.vocantasonline.com
Scheduler Portal: https://lookoutasc.vocantasonline.com
Click Here for the Employee Setup Guide for Vocantas
Watch these 7 Helpful Videos for More Information:
1.Setting up your contact preference:
2. Using the Employee Portal to View Shift Offers, Bid on Shifts, and Cancel Bids:
3. Receiving and Responding to Texts:
4. Receiving and Responding to a Phone Call
5. Receiving and Responding to a Voicemail Message:
6. Receiving and Responding to an Email Message:
7. How to Express Interest in a Part of a Shift through All Modes in ASC: