Lookout’s looking for RNs and LPNs!
Why should you work at the Cowichan Wellness Centre?
- Lookout Housing opened the first Vancouver Island Wellness Centre in the beautiful Cowichan Valley in October 2021
- We are the first Tablet Injectable Opioid Agonist Therapy (TiOAT) which began with 8 participants – a groundbreaking program in BC
- We have become the most successful TiOAT program in Canada with 24 participants
- Individual success stories include employment for peers and housing opportunities within both Lookout and independent housing across BC
- Referrals to treatment programs and reuniting guests with their family members to build community
- We help guests on their journey to health and success on their terms
The groundbreaking TiOAT Program requires RNs and LPNs to oversee the needs of our active participants. Our participants need nurses with compassion and ideas – this is not your average nursing role! The perfect candidate would be someone who understands the barriers our guests face and wants to join our fast-paced community team of nurses.
Does this sound like you?
If you or someone you know wants to be part of this incredible program, send your resume and cover letter stat to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with WorkInCowichan in the subject title.
Become part of a BC success story!